CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"We're Artist Mommy"

The other morning I got woken up by Taylor saying "we're ready to paint Mommy come on". Seriously it is only 7, I don't think so! Needless to say we were in the backyard painting by 8! The girls are all about arts and crafts of any sort. Painting is probably my least favorite only because it is a lot of work before and after to clean up but they weren't going for anything else this morning.

I have to say they did a good job sharing the paints, getting along and it killed a good hour without a melt down.


No they are not still in their PJ's those are their painting shirts so we don't ruin any clothes. I know that it says "washable" but that isn't always true!

As I was sitting there watching them paint. Taylor informed me that they were "artist" and we would have to hang all their pictures up on the fence so everyone could see! We didn't hang their pictures up on the fence but we did lay them all out in the dinning room for Daddy to see when he got home from work.

This is Taylor's version of Ariel- pretty good if I must say so

0 comments:

Post a Comment