CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Joe's 30th Birthday

On Saturday we went out with The Rodriguez's on their boat to celebrate Joe's 30th!

We decided that we would try out Lake Austin this time.

We cruised down to Hula Hut for some yummy lunch and drinks.


After baking in the sun for awhile we decided to we wanted to ski. So we drove down to a part of the lake where it wasn't to busy.

Carly went first and she got up the first time!!!


Next, it was my turn. Before I got in Carly said "um it's really really cold, like take your breathe away cold". Nice because I am the biggest weenie in the world ever when it comes to water temp. Then, Joe tells me that it is 62 degrees!!!! Are you freaking kidding me!! I jumped in and OMG, it was unbelievably cold, it did take my breathe away for a minute. But I sucked it up and skied anyways.



Last, it was Ryan's turn. Ryan has never skied before and wanted to give it a whirl. I was thinking really you want to jump in this water that is 62 degrees and try, your nuts. But he did and in he went.

He gave it numerous tries and was so close!


I'm super proud of him for trying and not giving up.

Thanks Joe and Carly for a fabulously relaxing day!

Happy Birthday Joe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment