CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Totally 80's

Ryan and I were invited to an 80's themed roller skating birthday party to celebrate our friend Paige's 30th birthday!

The totally decked out birthday girl- Paige

Getting back on roller skates was a little shaky at first but then it all comes back.

Ryan and I

The party was filled with glow necklaces, 80's music, crazy clothes, and of course big hair.

The whole group

Ryan competed in the fast race and was in first place until the final corner and wiped OUT! I was trying to take pictures but when he fell I was laughing so hard to hard I couldn't. I know that sounds mean but you would have laughed if you saw it- he bounced!

So this is him in the process of trying not to fall

Carly and I participated in the limbo contest and I got third and she tied for first!


We even got to do the hokey pokey!

Happy Birthday Paige- thanks for letting us be part of your special day. We had a blast!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment