CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

San Antonio Trip

The girls and I made a trip to San Antonio and one of the things we did was visit the San Antonio Zoo. We (the girls, Grams, and me) got there early so it was not crowded or to hot yet.

Kendall and Taylor posing on the Komodo dragon


One of the favorites was the rhino


The all time favorite is the hippo. It is part of the new Africa exhibit.


This is the inside of the hippo exhibit! You can watch the hippos swim around. It is amazing how they just float around with hardly any effort.


On the Tiger


I hardly get pics with the girls but since Grams was there I got a shot with Kendall (Taylor wasn't interested!).


I could included a million other pictures of the cool animals but I think we have been to the zoo a time or two.

Later that afternoon we got to have a little visit with Papa!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment