CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Weekend Fun

We started Memorial Day weekend on the boat!

My girls and I


We are part of a boat club and they just recently got some new boats and we took one of them out and it has this amazing lounging bed in the back, so the girls and I enjoyed it while cruising around.


I caught Taylor trying to catch water in her mouth while we were driving, it was hilarious.  She had no idea that I was watching her.  Total goof ball!



My girls relaxing and taking it all in.


Monday we had some friends over for a BBQ.  
The girls and I made this flag inspired desert cake, so yummy!



Taylor holding our neighbors newest addition Mr W.



While the Dads were all playing corn hole and the Moms chatting the kids gathered in the media room for a movie.

Part of the gang (missing 2 kids a 2 year old and a 3 month old)- 5 1st graders, 2 kinders, 1 four year, and a 2 year old.  It was a busy household!


Seriously they laid like this for a good 30 minutes (after about 3 hours of running around like a bunch of crazy monkeys).

1 comments:

Brandi

OMG, in the first pic, all 3 of you girls look exactly the same. ADORBS!!!!!

Post a Comment