CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 4, 2012

School's Out

Thursday night at dinner I was asking the girls what was their favorite memory of kinder and 1st and how they felt about going to 1st and 2nd grade.  I jokingly told Taylor that she couldn't go to 1st grade that she had to stay kinder forever.  Fast forward a bit and I was walking out the door to go running and Taylor (who was suppose to be in bed) comes running out the door and hands me this note


It reads "I am to big to stay in Kindergarten I am big enough to go to 1st grade.  I do not want to stay in Kindergarten I need to go to 1st grade."

Seriously I love this kid, she has a heart of gold.

Friday was the girls last day of school!

They were both excited but alittle sad at the same time.  When I picked up the girls from school Kendall was getting teary as she walking out the door, I asked  her what is wrong and she said that she was going to miss her teacher Mrs Fields.  It was so sweet, luckily she had duty by the walkers so we walked over for another hug and to make some plans to meet up this summer with her.

Last day of Kinder and 1st grade


This was the first day of school, I couldn't get over how much they both have grown up!



And just for fun this was my first day of Kindergarten in North Carolina!


We had an end of year party on the next street over after school on Friday, we all pitched in and rented a 20 foot water slide for the kids.  We all bought food and drinks and had a party in the street.

Kendall going down!


The girls with some of their neighborhood friends


It was a great way to end an fabulous school year and start a busy summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment