CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25, 2012

Paradise Day 5 & 6

Sunday was our last full day there so we decided to not do anything (I know we didn't do much the other days as well) except enjoy the beautiful scenery and each other. 

Ryan spent a ton of time swimming and floating in the water, I think he is half fish.  You can see he head floating out there.



These lizards were running around everywhere at the resort and they are super fast!


Having a drink before dinner



Having dinner on the roof top


Yet another breath taking sunset



When we got back to our room we had some yummy chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us from the resort.




Monday we slept in, packed up, and had one last lunch before we said good-bye to Turks & Caicos.

I will miss that place, it was the most beautiful place that I have ever been and Ryan and I had a wonderful week together. 


I will close this series of post with one last picture of the water, that I can't stop talking about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment