CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Show Time!

The girls have taken a combo (ballet and tap) dance class all year and this past Saturday was recital time!

They had dress rehearsal in the morning.   They have some school friends in the their class and we tried to get a group photo but trying to get five very excited little girls to focus was impossible.

This is what they wanted to do


and this is what we wanted them to do but again not all looking in the same direction.


I love this one of Kendall, this girl loves to sing and dance.


They did two different dances and both were super cute.


My sweet girls after the show. 




The gang with all their flowers.



Grams came in for the special event, thanks Grams.


So did Mimi and Poppy, thanks!


My girls and I



I LOVE this picture of Ryan and Kendall



Taylor smelling her flowers



Getting so grown up



I am so proud of my girls, it was a special evening for everyone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment