CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

School madness!

Friday was "Family Picnic Day" at the girls school.  So I headed up with a blanket and picnic for brunch with Taylor first.  Her lunch is at 10:45!


Right after was 1st grade lunch with my sweetie Kendall.


When I got home I found this cute picture on my phone with Kendall and Miss A, sweetest girls ever.


After two picnics I went home for just a quick break and then headed back up to school for Mother's Day Spa in Kindergarten with Taylor.

We got the full treatment.  A massage, lemon water and snacks, my make up done, and 


my toe nails painted.


And made some silly faces!


Taylor made me some really nice gifts.

A purse full  of goodies and a hot plate.


Then she gave me this cute little purse filled out with information about me.


Apparently "I am as tall as a trampoline" and weigh "63 pounds" (not since I was 10).


I "really like to shop" (she has that right) and I "always forgot to pick her up".  WHAT!?!?!  

I have never forgot to pick her up EVER just for the record.


And this card


Thanks Taylor for all the super special gifts and all the wonderful treatment.  It was a super busy but fun day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment