CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Preschool Graduation Program

Kendall had her Preschool Graduation program today at school! They started by singing a bunch of songs (and I mean 30 minutes worth) with hand movements. I was totally impressed with all the kids they did such a great job of singing and remembering the motions but mostly with Kendall! At all of her other programs at school she would get really shy and not participate fully but not this time. She sang every word to every song, never missed a beat, and did it was a smile the whole time.



After that her teacher, Mrs. McKinney, called each child's name and they came up to get their diploma.


I'm so proud!

I am truly amazed everyday at how much Kendall knows and what she is learning. I couldn't be happier with her school and know she is going to do great next year in Kindergarten.

Her whole class

Kendall's bestie at school (who I hear about everyday) is Havi and she couldn't wait to take a picture with.

So sweet

0 comments:

Post a Comment