CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kindergarten!!!



Today we (all four us) headed to River Ridge Elementary to registered Kendall for Kindergarten! The school just opened up this year so I was excited to see in the inside (being a nosey teacher myself) and meet some of the teachers. Kendall is a little nervous about going to a new school next year so I was anxious for her to get to take a look around. Let's just say this school is amazing! It has all the bells and whistle that it could possible have. We got to take a tour of the school and see the gym, cafeteria, library, music room, art room, theatre arts room, and the kindergarten neighborhood (where all the classrooms are). The cafeteria and library were her favorites. I am definitely a little sad about having a kindergartner but really excited to start this new part of the journey.

From this (I don't have a digital picture from birth)

To this!

I am so proud of the little girl she is turning into. I love you more than anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment