CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Alysha's Graduation

Saturday afternoon we headed to Gruene to celebration ,my cousin, Alysha's graduation from Texas State!

Alysha

The whole family plus some of her friends meet up at the Gristmill for some yummy grub and cold drinks.


Of course we had to wait awhile for a table for 29!!! But it gave everyone time to visit. The Gristmill has an awesome shaded area outside we all gather in which was also great for all the little girls. It was also Gruene Hall's 35th anniversary so they had live music playing the whole time which made for some good background noise!

Grandma and Haley

Alysha and her proud Aunt Debbie (aka Grams or Mom)

Jennifer and me

Danita and Kyle

Kyle, Ryan, and Milt hanging out

We finally got our table and continue the festivities inside.

Our two tables!!!



The girls were extremely well behaved given the four hours we were there but of course decided to act silly when it was picture time.

Taylor, cousin Avery, and Kendall

Last but not least my personal favorite of all of them is this.

Jennifer, Papa, and me

Papa is one of my MOST favorite people on Earth. I love him way more than words can explain. I think it is a fabulous picture of all of us.

Congrats Alysha I am so proud of you and can't wait for you to start this next chapter of your life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment