CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Courtesy Queen- Taylor!

So this week Taylor was named Courtesy Queen of her class!

Here is a picture of Taylor and Mrs. Soloman!

I won't go into all the details about Courtesy Queen since just a couple of weeks ago I did with Kendall but we were so excited for her. Taylor is a super sweet little girl but can be subborn as mule as well. I am going to try and upload the video of her teacher talking about Taylor, if you listen her teacher makes a comment about her "listening almost everyday"! It makes me laugh- I know as a teacher it probably isn't funny but I understand it completely because she listens almost everyday at home as well.


2 comments:

Carly Rodriguez

Ok, first of all, the kid next to you... haha!

Second, I just love the way the teacher says "she does a good job of listening...almost everyday". haha!

Third, the way Tay stops and poses for your camera before going up to get her award...we've trainer her well.

That video made me smile a lot.

Carly Rodriguez

are you going to blog with lake pics?

Post a Comment