CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Festival

Last Saturday we headed out with the Huston's to a Festival (sorry I forgot the name of it) in Round Rock. Rachel's sister was in town so we got hang with her and her adorable two boys as well.

There were rides for the kids to ride.

Finley and Kendall

Cade and Taylor

I think Taylor had a little crush on Cade! She wanted to ride all the rides with him!

Then Bob Schneider put on a little concert. I had never seen or heard him before but he was great!



Daddy and Taylor enjoying the good music!

During the concert the kids started to get a little tired (it was also very hot) so Rachel and I decided to take all the kids (except Dane) to get their face painted.

Finley, Cade, Kendall, and Taylor

While we were waiting for all of them to get done Rach and I had a great idea to paint each other!



Great times, great friends, and good music!

0 comments:

Post a Comment