CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day morning, Kendall and Taylor presented me with their crafts that they had made a school and a really nice card (thanks Daddy) and Ryan gave me a sweet cards as well and a Garmin Forerunner Watch!!!



I have had my heart and eye on this watch since I started running last year. My neighbor, Amy, got me into this whole running thing and she has one. We were suppose to train to run the San Antonio Rock n Rock Marathon last year together but the first day of training she found out she was pregnant! Needless to say she was out but I continued and she was kind enough to let me borrow the watch for training and the marathon and I have wanted one ever since. Back to Mother's Day-

Then we headed to downtown New Braunfels to meet my wonderful mother for brunch. We meet at Red Rooster Cafe which is full of unique stuff. The girls were in a super silly mood and weren't being cooperative when it came to taking pictures so this is the best I got!

Kendall, Grams, and Taylor

Then we headed home for a family nap! Followed by some jewelry making and a trip to Cups and Cones- out favorite ice cream spot here!

It was really nice, relaxing day. Thanks G for making me feel so loved and special!

To my mom- thanks for always being there to listen to me talk about who knows what, for a shoulder (or phone) to cry on, to continuously give me advise (whether I want it or not), and someone to look up as a mom and also as a woman. I hope that I can be as fabulous as you are! I love you!

Jennifer (my sister), Mom, and me

0 comments:

Post a Comment