CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

The last few days

 Taylor asked me to get a permenant bracelet with her so of course I did.

We got one years ago but she had to put it on her ankle because of volleyball but it didn't stay on.


We're linked! 


Monday we all went to see "It Ends With Us", Taylor and I both read the book and I thought the movie was great!  I cried at the end.


Tuesday, Taylor and I went to the opening home volleyball game.
It was weird sitting in the stands with Taylor and not watching her play.


Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday I spent all day packing the girls.  I did a crazy amount of laundry, went up and down the stairs a million times, went though every drawer, closet, under the bed, bathroom cabinet, etc and cleaned, organzied, donated, etc.  My entire body was exhausted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment