CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 23, 2024

Lake time and lots of new

 After all the college drop offs/move ins Ryan and I went to the lake for the weekend.  Originally we were suppose to move in Saturday to the lake house but delays in things pushed it back a week.


Marley didn't leave my side, pretty sure she knew that I need some extra love after the last two emotional days.


Our first meal just two of us.


We drove to Mexia to do a big kitchen/house haul for essentials. 😲


Sunday Kendall visited Taylor in College Station to see her new place.


Ryan went back to Austin Monday for work and the week but I stayed to over see the final details and finishings of the house (lightening placement, hardware, etc).
Ann came up to the lake to cheer me up, she cooked dinner for us, and then we did a puzzle and had some drinks.  



When I got back to the barn I couldn't find Marley and started to panic.  Then I spotted her all curled up on the mess of the bed in my clothes.


Things are coming along and love seeing it come together.


Taylor's first day of school!!!


Kendall doesn't start till next week so she was still relishing in summer fun with Playground.
They bought a pool and set it up in the parking lot to lay out in.  Oh to be in college again.


Thursday, I had some errands to run in Waco and got to have dinner with Kendall and Matthew.


Taylor went to Farmers Fest (I have no idea what it is exactly but looks fun).



Friday, Ryan came back to the lake with a load of stuff and we spent the afternoon setting it up and moving what we already had stored at the barn in the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment