CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Wrapping up May

Just some random pics from the month

I walked into my room and found Taylor in my bed with my new robe on, detox mask on her face and watching a movie on her phone.  She is living her best life!


I have started running on a more consistent bases again (forgot how therapeutic it is).  I have been trying to leave when the girls leave for the bus to get it down and before it gets to hot!  


Had lunch with Lacey and Celise at the Domain one day.  
Always a great time with these two!


The girls got into making bracelets.  Bring me back to the Rainbow Loom days, when I would find rubber bands ALL over the house!  Marley wanted in on the action, also.


Kendall made me and picked the my favorite colors!


Taylor's friend ,Harper, moved to Iowa a few months back but was in town for a few days so they got to visit and swim for a bit.

Harper, Taylor, Sophie, & Alex


This was actually when we were at the Justin Timberlake concerts, goofy girls!


Almost every night when I go up to say goodnight to the girls, Kendall and I chat.  It is some of the best conversations we have.  I pray that our relationship continues as the years go on.  She has a heart of gold!


Since we have moved we don't do nearly as many coffee runs in the morning with Ella, so this was way pass due.


No explanation needed...


Taylor had her last choir concert of the year!


It was all Disney themed songs



Menchie's one evening with these three
B



That's a wrap May- you have fun filled and flew by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment