CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

I had to document this amazing note my incredibly sweet daughter wrote in my card.
My thoughts are still out on this one....


Ryan's parents came over before church and he cooked a BIG breakfast for everyone.


Mimi and the girls


Being their mom is the most challenging thing I have ever done but the most rewarding as well.  
I love them more than they will ever know.



After church we came over, changed clothes and headed to the Ausley's house.


Rose all day!


The kids played volleyball


swam,


and tubed!  


The Dad's did this....



The Moms
Holly, Jeanna, Gensis, Chris, Jade, Kristina, & me


It was great day spent with great friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment