CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 11, 2018

Girls and more girls!

This face drives me nuts and pushes ALL my buttons on the daily but boy do I love it!


Kendall and I were suppose to have her Cheer banquet but it got canceled at the last minute so we headed out to grab a bite anyways.


Alittle morning lovin for Marley


Marley is seriously the most spoiled dog EVER!



Friday Kendall had a birthday party on Lake Travis!


Taylor and a bunch of girlfriends also got together at Sophie's house.  She got to visit with one of her friends that moved to Iowa earlier this year.


Saturday we ran some errands and this happened...
My heart skipped a beat and melted, I love this girl and I love it even more that she still wants to hold my hand.


0 comments:

Post a Comment