CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 5, 2018

The Derby!

Derby Day!!!!

We slept in and got all ready!

Mimosas for the win!


It was raining so ponchos and umbrellas were purchased and we carried on.


We clearly let it get the best of us!


Vineyard Vines was the major sponsor (duh) and their tent was HUGE.  The rain didn't put a damper on people's spirit.  The music was playing, races were going on, and the party continued!


Derby Day outfits


I was sitting at the table visiting and Ryan calls me (he had gone to place a bet) and says "get over here right now" and hangs up.  So I start walking over towards the betting desk and I see Ryan standing there talking to Jaxs.  I, of course, knew exactly who he was and started laughing.  When I got over to them Brittany was there also.  They were super sweet and kind.


I had a famous mint julep and I honestly wasn't a fan but when in Derby do as the Derbys do!


The Arant's were at the Derby also and came up to visit.


Almost race time and it was STILL raining...


Getting ready




People getting creative



This entire weekend was AMAZING!  
The energy was contagious, outfits were INCREDIBLE, and it was like nothing I have ever experienced.  The Derby is for sure a bucket list item and it lived up to everything and more that I expected.


Our table group
Lacey & Craig Baldwin, us, & Stephanie & Tim Murphy


After the Derby we headed back to the hotel and had dinner in one of the restaurants there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment