CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Whirlwind few days!

This last week of school is a bugger and a massive whirlwind of stuff going on.

Wednesday, Ryan and I took a trip to the phone store to get Kendall a phone.  This girl has been asking for a phone everyday (and I mean EVERYDAY) for months.  She is going to be one happy girl on Friday.


I had to make an HEB run for grocery and saw this massive thing in the fruit section.  I learned afterwards that is called a Jackfruit.  It is crazy looking!


It was field day at school, I didn't get to go but I received this picture from a friend.  Apparently it wasn't that exciting.


Thursday I started with some barre.  I love it!  It is an hour of intense workout.


After school I headed up to school to help decorate for fifth grade graduation.  The lighting isn't great but it looked awesome!  The theme is "Let the Journey Begin".



2016 balloons!


I was exhausted but had dinner plans with Carly.  I always love time with her. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment