CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

First few days of summer!

Sunday we skipped church and the girls and I went on a walk.  


Kendall and I- Taylor didn't want in the pic :(


Later, G came over and I promised them the last time that they could tie-dye shirts the next time.  So off to Target to buy shirts we went.  It was actually not as big as a mess as I expected and they had fun.


Later, we headed up to Flores for a surprise birthday dinner for one of my friends.  

These girls tagged along.

Harper, Gralyn, and Taylor


The birthday girl- Brandy


The sunset on the way home was beautiful!


Of course, these crazies talked Kristen and I into Menchie's on the way home.


Tuesday we headed to pool to cool off, summer came in fast and hot!




Wednesday I had to take my car in, the second row seat belt got stuck around the chair.  Kendall was not happy about waiting so I decided to give her some love and we took a selfie, of course!


This girls has been wanting a shower cap for some unknown reason so another trip to Target.  Lucky girl found a purple one, her favorite color!  I love Taylor's face in the back!



0 comments:

Post a Comment