CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Odds and Ins

The next few days were busy running errands, packing for camp, appointments, and of course some fun!

First up was an ortho appointment for Kendall.  Normally they are in and out but this one they add more brackets, changed the wires and the bands and who knows what else.  I took the hour to work in silence without hearing my name thirty thousand times.  :)


After, we meet some friends for some bowling!


Ryan and I chilled, played cards, and had a drink!  One of my favorite things we do together! 


Saturday, Gralyn came over to play.  They wanted to take a golf cart ride.


Of course Marley had to come!


We drove up to the school and the garden was going crazy with flowers and veggies!

I love sunflowers!


Taylor trying one of costumes on for camp


Saturday evening the girls did some night swimming!


0 comments:

Post a Comment