CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2016

While the kids are gone the adults will play!

While the kids are gone the adults will play!

Monday evening we headed to the Domain to do some shopping and have dinner.


Tuesday- we grabbed some Mexican food.
Margarita's, Queso, Salsa, and Chips- oh my!


Wednesday we played!  We headed downtown.  We walked around Town Lake.

Ryan and Stevie Ray Von


We saw tons of turtles.  While we were standing there Ryan noticed the face of a HUGE turtle under the water.  He never came up but he was massive!


We took a detour to Austin's Nurture & Science Center.  The girls and I have gone a few times but Ryan had never been.  They have a bunch of rescue animals, the owls are the coolest!


Saw this on one of the post- love it!


It is so beautiful down there


We stopped and rented some paddle boards.  Ryan's first time!  


The cold water felt so good!


I look forward to this day every year!  It is just so much fun.

Later that day he surprised me with tickets to see James Taylor!  I love me some James Taylor.

First we eat!




This quote was at the bottom of the menu


My delicious dinner 


My love


We took a pedi cab to the concert



He put on a great show and we had awesome seats


Thursday after barre I was invited to go try cryotherapy.  I am also up for something new.

These were sitting in the waiting room.


It was the longest and coldest 2 minutes ever!  You feel crazy tingly after.


Friday we went over to the Ausley's for a pool party and then took the boat to County Line for dinner.

The ladies


Saturday we headed to pick up the girls!


Taylor about 20 minutes into the ride home.


It was a great week playing without the kids but we were super excited to be back together again! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment