CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day!

This Father's Day was a bit different, it was camp drop off day.  Ryan got to sleep in and the girls gave him his presents.  We did some last minute packing and then headed out.

We stop at Pappasitto's for lunch!  YUMMY!


Camp drop off includes an hour stop at Buckee's and lots $$$ later.


Heading in!


This year was a bit different for drop off because Kendall was at Outback and Taylor was at Silverado.  They are on the same property and they have to be there within 30 minutes of each other.  So we all started to get Taylor situated, then Kendall and I said our goodbyes and walked over to her camp. 

I love love love this pictures of all the kids with their Dads! 


As Kendall and I were walking over to her camp, it was the first time I had seen the grounds.  Holy cow, it is incredible.  I wanted to stay for a few days to play!  I got Kendall all unpacked and settled.  

Kendall, Ella, and Camille- off for their swim test.


One last pic!


I am always surprised about how fast this whole process is.  The girls are always so excited to get there that the goodbyes are always harder on me.  I know that they are exactly where they want/need to be.  I love that they get to spend an entire week learning and growing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment