CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2016

Weekly Recap

Monday I started with Barre3, I am obsessed with barre.  I have been trying to go 3 or 4 times a week.  It is such a great workout!


Tuesday I have bible study and one of our leaders said this and it really stuck with me.  I love that we are given so much grace but especially with the girls.  


Wednesday, my third daughter Ella was over playing and somehow they ended up in my room and a dance party ensued!


I love the joy coming from Kendall's face


They were crazy!


I took Kendall to Starbucks, she loves the Vanilla Fraps and then we headed to get our nails done.  I loved spending some one on one time with her.  She is growing up way to fast.


I saw this on IG and love it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment