CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Weekend Recap

Sunday we started with 2 volleyball games


Taylor had her serves down today, they were awesome!


The girls won both games, right after I went to have my hair highlighted.  I hate taking the time to get my hair down.  I know for some people it is super relaxing but not for me.  It just takes to long.


Sunday- The photographer who took our Christmas pictures contacted me and asked if the girls and I would be interested in doing a photoshoot for her.  She needed some mother/daughter pic for some marketing.  In exchange we would get some free pictures, deal!  Well the weather was overcast and wind and I didn't see her email postponing the shoot till after we were all ready.  So I took the girls down to the lake to snap my own pictures.



When did she get so grown up?




My goof ball!


I love this picture



We tried to take one all together but the sun was in our eyes


After we meet Ryan, Mimi, and Poppy at the steakhouse for dinner.


0 comments:

Post a Comment