CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2016

5th grade Field Trip

I went up to say good night to the girls and found them taking turns reading to each other.  I pray that they are always friends.


Today was the 5th grade field trip to The Stunt Ranch.  We had never been here so I was excited to check it out.


After a demonstration by an expert stunt man they got to go and play.

One of them was an obstacle course. 

A feel fall jump on a HUGE air mattress.  It looked so fun!


My girl and I


They are a foam machine for the kids to play in.  Kendall and her friends saved this for last since it made them wet.  


On my way home I stopped by Carly's new house to check it out and got some playtime in with these cuties!




0 comments:

Post a Comment