CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Did someone say crawfish boil?

Saturday was a super busy but fun day!  We were invited to three (yes three) different crawfish boils!  But first up was Taylor's volleyball game.  For some reason this is the only picture I snapped!


Taylor left after the game to go to a friends house to play.  We went to home to grab a cooler and a dish and were off to crawfish boil number 1.

They had a fabulous backyard plus they had 8 chickens!  They were put up of course but I want my own chickens!  Kendall enjoyed their rope swing.


Had alittle snack and then sadly we had to leave to head to the next one but it was super yummy, well that is what Kendall and Ryan said.  I don't eat crawfish. 


Crawfish boil #2- I did try some corn and potatoes but they were extra spicy!


The kids all swam and the adults just hung out and chatted.  We never mad it to the third one.  We were all exhausted from a full day.  I took this picture on the way home, beautiful sunset.


0 comments:

Post a Comment