CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2016

Week Recap! Busy Week!

The Mansfield Dam opened one of the tunnels (is that what you call it?)!  It was the first time in years.  Since we didn't have school on Monday.  We went to check it out.  They open the area pretty close to it for the public and it was amazing and scary to see that much water rushing through one area.


Taylor, Gralyn, Kendall, and Ella


After grabbing some lunch we met some friends at the pool for some fun.


Taylor sporting my new hat from the Target dollar spot!


Tuesday I had my last Bible study for the year.  This group of women have been a huge blessing this year.  I loved our talks every week.  


After school it was dentist appointments for the girls.  They both got a good check up.  No cavities! 


A few weeks back we did a modeling session for a local photographer.  She sent us some sneak peaks.   I can't wait to get some printed. 



Wednesday Marley got a hair cut and the groomer put green and yellow ribbons in her hair after noticing her Baylor collar.


It had been raining Tuesday and most of the day Wednesday so we celebrated the sunshine with some Menchies after school.


Found this picture on my phone.  Pretty girl


Marley runs to the backdoor everyday around 2:45.  She loves going on the golf cart to pick the girls up from school.  She just sits and chills and wags her tail at all the kids.


We were dog sitting Chewy and Nacho this week and Marley is not a big fan of them.  I tried to snap a picture of all three of them sitting on the stairs and she wouldn't even look at me.


Whoa- busy week but I wouldn't trade it for anything!


0 comments:

Post a Comment