CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2012

Weekend Fun

Saturday we load up with some friends The Ketch's to have some fun on the lake.

Taylor did a little tubing!


Everyone had some fun in the water.


Ryan and Taylor goofing around,


Ryan and Kendall,


My pretty Kendall


spunky Ta


The girls with adorable B.


It was very relaxing Saurday.

Sunday the girls and I meet my mom, grandma, Aunt Karen, Uncle Milt, Jennifer and her girls in Wimberly to celebrate my birthday.

We had lunch at this super cute restaurant called Ino'z.  It was right on the river and had a great place for pictures so of course we couldn't pass it up.  

The flamingo's, I mean girls


The three amigos


Taylor


Look at those checks!


Jennifer and me with our girls


4 generations!

  
After lunch and pictures we did some shopping!  There are some super cute stores.  It was especially nice because after the first store Aunt Karen and Uncle Milt offered to take the big girls back to their house while we shopped!  After asking if they were crazy I quickly said yes!  It was so nice to be able to have  a whole conversation with my mom, Grandma, and sister while shopping.  It was a really fun day!  Thanks Mom for setting it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment