CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 16, 2012

San Antonio Trip

Tuesday we meet my sister and nieces at Sea World and got got a surprise, Nanaw was joining us for a day of fun.  She had never been to Sea World before.

We watched the Shamu show!  No matter how many times I see it the whales alway amaze me.


Avery and Taylor wanted to sit in the splash zone, we of course didn't.  So they sat a few rows in front of us and the first time that they got splashed they came running up the stairs dripping wet!


They were thrilled.


I convinced Nanaw to ride Rio Grande with the girls and I.  She hasn't rode a ride in ALONG time!  Nanaw and I were the only ones that got soaked on the ride.


Little Miss A was a total trooper all day with us in her pimped out ride!


Avery had never rode a real roller coaster so I took her on the Steel Eel.  She loved it!  Kendall not so much :(


We walked through the stinky penguin exhibit and posed with one! 


It was a super fun day!

Wednesday we went to The Magik Theatre to watch School House Rocks.  I liked all the old songs but the kids didn't understand much.


After the play the girls and I went out to Nanaw and Popeye's for the night.

The girls playing around in Popeye's old Model T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment