CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fourth of July

The Huston's joined us on the Fourth for some fun.

How cute these 4?


We did a TON of tubing!  Kendall hasn't tube in over a year for some reason but I convinced her to go with me and we fell off while going to show her that she will be fine if that happens.  And after that she was a tubing freak!

Kendall getting ready to go by herself!


Peter showing off his bad tubing skills!


The girls did some shell collecting



Ryan and Peter hanging out


Rachel and I


After some swimming we did some more tubing!

Rachel and I


I got to drive while Ryan tubed and it ended with him doing 3 flips in the air!  It was hilarious!


Taylor chilling on the ride back to the marine


It was a great day to celebrate the Fourth of July with good friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment