CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Birthday Fun

On my 32nd birthday (July 3rd) I got to sleep in a bit!  

The girls brought me breakfast and coffee in bed. 


Then Ryan had to go to work so the girls and I hung out.  When he came home he gave me this!


He knows the way to my heart!  My all time favorite.

Then we headed down to South Congress (which we have never really done and we have lived here for almost 4 years) for a little fun.

Carly and Joe meet us there to help celebrate.

Carly (due at the end of the month) and I

As I am writing this I realize that Carly and I have been friends longer than we have not, I love you!


Kendall in front of the zebra wall.


I got my 1st pair of cowboy boots!  They are super cute and can't wait to wear them.  Sorry for the bad lighting.


Then I did some shopping at the Kendra Scott store.  
That place is dangerous :)


We ended the evening with a fabulous dinner at Perla's outside.
It was a perfect day!

1 comments:

Carly Rodriguez

Love you too!

Post a Comment