CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2022

Baylor visit, VB, and FNL

 Monday Kendall, Kate, Savanna (Kate's mom) and I went on our official Baylor visit!  

Holy cow has the campus grown and changed since I was there!  Still as beautiful and welcoming as I remember when I visited for the first time.  The dorms are WAY nicer and some are even co-ed!  Kendall said after the visit that "it just felt like home".  I am so excited for her that she has found her place now to get that information letter!!



Big & Little- love these two!


I can always count on this for a good selfie!


Eloise and Kendall showed up wearing the exact same outfit one!


Friday Night Lights- favorite artist themed
Sophie, Brooklyn, Eloise, Kendall, and Kate


The get along gang



September Video Clips!


0 comments:

Post a Comment