CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Birthdays, Volleyball, & Celebrations!

 Monday I spent a good part of the morning watching the Queen's funeral.

When they showed her dogs waiting for her arrival I literally lost it.  So sweet.


That same morning I found the sweetest card and a Reese's on my bathroom counter


I love this girl so much!


That afternoon we went to the Domain to do some quick shopping.


Friday was Marley's 13th birthday!


Love seeing all her friends come out for support!
Gralyn, Ryan, Sophie, Taylor, Cruz, Dylan, Ryker, and Dani




Late night girl talk with chips and queso are the best!


Sunday I went to San Antonio to celebrate Haley, Krkland, and Baby Elliott




Came home to these two (Ryan & Brayden) passed out with the TV blarring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment