CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2022

Busy week!

 Labor Day fun on the lake!




I even surfed for the first time in years.


Wednesday was Mon's night!


First stop was Hank Austin's for dinner.
Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup was on the menu so naturally I had to order and itwas amazing!


Then on to Game Time





We divided into two team-
Krista, Alison, Jill, and Shannon


Then we played three different games



Team two-
Ann, Jeana, Courtney, and I


My team lost but we had a blast!


Feti ride home


Thursday was team dinner for Taylor



Friday was game day


Big-Little pic


Meanwhile, Kendall was in Lubbuck visiting


Kendall, Kara, & Sam



Saturday was game day


Sunday the girls and I did an NCL activity















0 comments:

Post a Comment