CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2021

NY Day 3

 Friday morning Ryan had a meeting so I got to sleep in, get ready slowly, and have some quiet time.  Then we headed with the group to the 9/11 memorial for a tour.


One of the new towers is finished and you can see the construction on the other.



The Memorial Pools are calm, quiet, beautiful and really sad.


I can not say enough about the memorial and the exhibit.  We spent about 2 hours in there and could have spent another 2 if we had the time or could take it emotionally.  It is so beautiful done.



It is absolutely amazing to me that they know when exactly certain parts of the building are from.
These are the stairs that people were coming down and then didn't make it.  It was overwhelming to see, hear, and relive it all.  


Afterwards, our group walked across the street to check out Eataly and grab some lunch.
This place was awesome, I would have bought half the store (it all looked and smelled fabulous) if I didn't already have a full bag.


Our table looked out over the memorial


Food was delicious


On the bus back to the hotel I spotted a Target and lets just say that Target for sure doesn't compare to the ones we have!  Way to SMALL!


That evening we went to Hamilton!


I was super excited to finally see it (I never even watched it out TV).
I was a bit nervous as to if Ryan would like it or not.


But he did!  It was so good!


We grabbed some pizza on the way back to the hotel (at this point I think we have eatten our weight in pizza) and hit the bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment