CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2021

Bring it October!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so volleyball wears pink!
It was also middle school night
Ainsley & Taylor


Then we headed across the parking lot to the football.
The sky!!


Saturday, Taylor and I went and did some retail therapy.


Meanwhile, Kendall was taking in ACL



I might have passed on my cookie addiction to her except hers is with Crumble.
The box literally just appears on the front door.



My entire heart <3



Kendall gets sick every year after ACL.  This year it was worse, thankfully we got some meds and after a few breathing treatments she was doing better.


I have been wanting to try one of the raman places in town, so we finally got to try one.
I have to say, I am super disappointed.  No really loved theirs and we all got different ones so we could try more.  Glad we went but don't think I will be going back.


I got suckered into bringing these two Starbucks at school one day but don't they look so cute on jersey theme day!


Game day!


Can't take these two anywhere



I mean the sky is just showing off


Another Viper WIN!


Saturday, Taylor celebrated Julia's 16th birthday!


Ryan and I went out to the Hauck's ranch for the evening with this gang for some fun.


0 comments:

Post a Comment