CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2021

It is March already?!?

 Seriously, this year is flying by!

I spend more time in the car with this one driving to and from volleyball practice and tournaments than I do anything else and secretly I love it!


Virtual school lunch break- tan time!


Ryan and I went on a double date with John & Kristina


Houston tournament



Love watching this team grow together


Kendall might talk to Marley more than I do these days


Baseball game night!


Finally got Taylor's pics from AJV


What two double dinner dates in two weeks!
This time with the Buchanan's


Taylor's friend, Alex and her mom host the girls for Bible study on a regular bases.
I love that they have such an amazing role model and someone who is pouring into them.
I also love that they are all so supportive of each other and growing their relationship in God.


Just a normal breakfast- I brought these glasses for St. Patrick's Day but guess they come in handy when you aren't happy to be up early for school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment