CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

More fun in Tulum!

Monday, we laid out




Took a break from the sun and did some reading


That evening we wondered into town, everywhere is so picturesque!


I don't remember the name of the restaurant that we went to but the food was delicious but the entertainment was incredible!



They had these adorable swings


Tuesday morning Kristina and I got up and did a yoga class on property.  At point she had us try headstand, I one hundred percent thought not a chance in hell!  To my surprise I could do them!!


The class was this cool hut on top of one of the buildings.
This was the ceiling!


That afternoon Ryan and I took off to do a bit of exploring.
We cam across this tree that was wrapped in red foil.


Pink bunny entrance to a restaurant


We walked a bit and then came back to the resort and grabbed some bikes.
When you are on the street there is ZERO breeze!!  It was quite streamy!


We stopped at Matcha Mama and tried some.
I actually really liked it!


It was this adorable cottage with swings to sit and enjoy.


Dinner time!


We went Kin Tok or "Birds Nest".
The views were incredible!


We had to walk across all these bridges, go up a zillion stairs and finally made it to our table or "nest".
The most comfortable table I have ever sat at!


The guys
John, Ryan, and Clay


Our waiter took us to the very top so we could take it all the view!





The entire place is amazing even our champagne lit up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment