CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Fredericksburg with my Yesties!!


Ryan and I were suppose to be in Mexico for a trip I earned with Younique but with Covid and the new CDC rules (have to have a negative test to get back in the US) we just didn't feel comfortable leaving.  So, Stevie, Jenny, and I all meet in Fredericksburg for the night!  


First stop was Alstadt Brewery for lunch.  Elisa and her husband meet us there as well!
 The brewery was closed for tours but not sure any of us girls really cared.

Then we drove over to Fiesta Winery and did a wine tasting.


We could not have asked for a more beautiful day!
The whole gang!


Then we decided to drive to Luckenbach. 
I had never been there before but have heard (and sang) about it for years.
When we pulled in it was NOTHING like I expected.  It literally looks like you are just driving on to someones ranch or land.  It is all fenced it, you park in a field and there are like 5 small building (restrooms, a shop, and the rest is bars and stages).  It was crazy to me. 




We grabbed a drink and sat down at a picnic table and listened to good old fashion country live music.





The guys wanted to make a stop at Garrison Brothers, a bourbon distrillery in Hye, Texas.
The property is gorgeous!
I did not partake in the tasting, well I took one sip and said no thanks. 




Stevie and Dan had packed a cooler with cheese and meat so we all sat around and snacked and visited.
I am so very thankful for the girls and their friendship.


We headed back to the hotel to clean up and grab some dinner.
We didn't make reservations ahead of time so it was difficult to find a place but we found a great small Mexican food restaurant.  Then we headed to Crossorads Salon and this place was packed and jamming.  The band that night was incredible!  


We didn't have any fun!


It was short but so much fun and so great to see everyone in person.





0 comments:

Post a Comment