CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2021

This and that

 Ladies who lunch!
It had been WAY to long since we were able to all get together for lunch but we finally made it work.  We sat for over 2 hours and just chatted away.  I love them and totally enjoy our time together.


We finally tried the new restaurant in our neighbohood.
It was alright, honestly probably won't go back but it was good change of scenery.


This girl and her naps- I can never have all the beds made becasue of her


I was out and about and stopped and got Chick-fil-A for these girls


Taylor didn't have her last period class so we went and ran errands and stop and grabbed some ice cream.


Late night chats with this group is always eye opening and enterataining.
Pretty sure we sat around talking for way over an hour.


Sunday, we all got ready and headed to Tiny Boxwoods for a late lunch.  I have been wanting to try this place forever,  I have had their cookies before and they were amazing.  When we got there the line was long and they told us they close before we could get seated.  I was so disappointted.  It was super cute but on the otherside of their parking lot they had their cookie store!!


So I grabbed a dozen cookies and some other sweet treats so it wasn't a total lost.


We ended up at Chez Zee which is always good.




Came home from running errands and school looked liked this


Somehow we all ended up in Kendall's room during lunch one day and this is what happen...


Taylor had some friends over for school.
Online school can get quite lonely and boring.


Tuesday we celebrated Lindsay's birthday at Lake Austin Spa.
Kristina, me, Julie, Kirsten, and Lindsay


I had to leave after school because it was my day for vollyball car pool but man it felt nice to totally relax for a bit.







0 comments:

Post a Comment