CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Alittle bit of randomness...

 This girl and online school go together like oil and water.
She is everywhere, doing anything and everything that she is not suppose to be doing, and making a mess in every room.  BUT I do love her beautiful face when she comes to say hi or give me a hug.


Now...Taylor and sushi go extremely well together!


Breakfast with Marley


I got my first mamogram, I'm officially old.
It was SUPER awkard and had never been in such weird postion and handled like that in my life but it didn't hurt like I had heard.  


Date night- geez it was hard to find a place eat without reservations.
We didn't know ahead of time so we didn't make reservations, called a billion places, and stopped by at least 5 restaurants and they were all filled or over an hour wait.  This covid is really cramping out date night style.  We finally found someplace, it wasn't the best food but we still enjoy ourselves. 


I had heard about this cookie randomly on Instagram and have been dying to try them.  I found out there were going to be at a farmer market on the way out of town Saturday morning so Taylor and I made a little detour to get them.  They are 1/3 pound EACH and flipping AMAZING!


And we are on the road to San Antonio and this one is asleep, gotta love my travel buddy!


We played some really good teams and played well.



This is my favorite picture.  After a really good play but her team mate or herself she always puts one arm up in the air and I can never get a picture of it but I finally caught it.  



Sunday we were back on the court!


We stopped at one of my old time favorite Las Palaspas on the way out to grab a quick bite.


I love our weekends away together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment