CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2021

Kicking February off!

Kicked off February with the VHS volleyball banquet!


They had to have it in the cafeteria of the school due to Covid this year but they did a great job making it nice for the girls. Love how they all coordinate!

Gralyn, Julia, Taylor, Alex, and Dani


JV Flex team





Tuesday I meet Mom in San Marcos for lunch.
We found a cute place close to campus and sat outside and talked for over 2 hours.


Wednesday, Ann and I had lunch at Tiny Boxwoods (finally got to eat there) and I course brought home some of their amazing cookies!


I have no idea why she is on the counter (probably dancing), apparently I have lost all control!


Friday night Ryan and I went to Gene's 50th birthday celebration.  
We didn't know that it was outside, oops.




Super thankful I grabbed a jacket on the way out and for the firepits they had.


Happy 50th Gene!


Saturday, Taylor had a volleyball tournament.


That evening we went to dinner with the Baldwin's and Ketch's downtown


We finally could get reservations at QI (a new restaurant and with restaurant restrictions reservations had to hard to get). 
How pretty is my drink?!?!


The ceiling was covered in these.
The food was amazing!


After we went to Nightcap for a nightcap, always a great evening with this crew.


Superbowl Sunday!!

The Buchholz's hosted




Busy week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment