CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 11, 2019

May is here and in full swing!

May is here and in FULL swing!  Calendars are booked with all the end of year things, sports, life, and alittle bit of everything!

Sunday, the girls and I had our NCL awards banquet


Picture perfect!


Tuesday, Taylor had sand try-outs.  She has been wanting to play but it is too much during club season to do both since both are a good 40-50 minute drive.  We will find out what team or level or something later this week.  I am learning this sand thing as we go.


Thursday, was Kendall's cheer banquet.  It was raining outside but that didn't stop the girls from taking one million pictures!

Ella, Breanna, K, Taylor, Carter, Ava, Lauren, Sophie, and Anna


Can't believe she is going into high school




Kendall has finally decided to drive the golf cart.  She is always cruising around with her people.


Friday, we went to the Lackey's to hang and swim with some friends.



Saturday, Ryan and I attend the Heart Ball.  He let me know on Wednesday that we were going and that it was formal.  I might have had a mini panic attack, formal dresses and I don't always get along.  They are not easy to find.  This was actually the first dress I tried on in the first store I went to.  I could not believe it! 




The whole gang!
Craig & Lacey, Robbie & Celise, and us!


We always have a fabulous time with this group!


Came home and found this nut laying in bed with her sunglasses on.
Crazy girl!


May is always crazy but this year it seems alittle bit crazier than normal.
Is it summer yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment