CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 31, 2019

Last week of school!

Holy cow, I can't believe it is the last week of school!  This year has FLOWN by.

Tuesday, I went to pick up Marley and she cried.  So I started feeling around and found a spot that she was extremely tender on and I could feel a pretty good size bump so off to the vet we go.  They initial thought she might have thrown her back out jumping but after shaving the exact spot they discovered that she had been bitten by a snake.  They don't think it was venous or that the venom didn't get inside her.  We loaded her up with some antibiotics and pain killers for the discomfort.  It drained some nasty stuff for the next couple of days but she is good as new!


Wednesday, I met Jade and Kristina at Soul and lunch.


Ainsley's graduation was on Wednesday so Kendall went with Brayden and his family.



After they hit the lake!


I had to snap a picture of the girls on Thursday morning together for their "last day of school" pic because Taylor was spending the night at Grayln's house tonight.

 7th & 8th Grade


Taylor and I went on one last coffee run before school


After school we had to do some vacation prep- mani's and pedi's of course!


Then Taylor was off to Gralyn's for the Girly Pops sleepover
Ella, G, Julia, Alex, Taylor, Cici, Dani, Sophie, and Kylie 


Last day of 8th grade

The girls have gone to Coffee Bean before school for the last three years.  
Ella, Faith, Ava, Breanna, Kendall, and Brooklyn
They all wore Hawaiian shirts this year- again no clue why!


So crazy how much they have grown


Last day of 7th grade- they all (most) wore some kind of Disney shirt 
I have no idea why


It is officially SUMMER!!!!



Taylor had a birthday party after school.  
I went over to the Buchanan's to hang out with all the 8th graders.






I went to pick up Taylor from the party and somehow ended up with 8 girls in my car.


 And then in my pool-these girls are water babies


Let the no schedule, late nights, sleeping in, craziness begin!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment