CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Good bye Newport Beach

Good bye Newport Beach!

It was time to head home, I was sad to leave this amazingly gorgeous place but excited to see the girls.

We headed out for breakfast before out flight.  

So thankful to spend some time with this one!


Our view for breakfast


The Beachcomber is located in a National Park and you have to walk a bit to get to but so worth it.  It is in an older house turned into restaurant.


When we got to the airpot and checked in we discovered that somehow our tickets were completely different.  Ryan was flying to Austin and I was flying to Vegas then Austin.  Say what!  I flipped out just a bit on the inside but held it together.  The other flight was already over booked so no chance of me getting on standby.  My flight to Vegas was also over booked so Ryan couldn't change his flight to get on mine.  So we kissed and said see you in Austin.

I had a 2 hour lay over in Vegas so what else are you suppose to do to pass time but play the slots of course!

I donated but had fun.


Finally headed home!


0 comments:

Post a Comment