CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2016

Black Status Retreat Day 2

Black Status Retreat Day 2

I could wake up to this everyday, the time change had me up early.  I used it to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee and get some work in before a busy day.


Dress and ready!  Ryan was already gone, he was playing golf!


Business casual-ish?


They had this great backdrop- Stephanie and I before one of our breakout sessions.


They announced all the new Black Status presenters!  I'm right about Tori's head!


Stephanie, Amy, Kari, me, and Shari Brown
(these are all my uplines)


Amy and I


For lunch they set up all outside under umbrellas for us.  It was gorgeous!


This is one side of the meeting area


Our view from the lunch table


After a full day of break sessions, we quickly changed and hope on the bus.  They took us to these little boat dingers, only 9 per boat and they drove us to dinner.  We all got a swag on as we enter the boat!  

Kari and I on the boat!


The Cannery- we had the place all to ourselves!


Menu


I wanted to take it with me but I didn't :)


Yummy dinner!


After dinner some of us meet Ryan and Casey out for a drink.  When we got back to the hotel this was waiting for me.


Black Status Retreat charm!


I am so thankful for this opportunity and amazing company!



0 comments:

Post a Comment